4 Paws @ Ice Magic
Jan 04, 2024
4 Paws @ Ice Magic, Singapore’s First-Ever Dog WinterEvent, Welcomes Dog Owners and their Furry Friends for aOnce-In-A-Lifetime Four-Day Snowy Paw-date this January!
● Over 2 weekends in January, Pups and their Companions will get to experience real snow and ice together in Singapore for the first time in history
● 3,000sqm of space for the furry friends to chill out, with ample room for exploration and socialising in this winter wonderland.
● Limited paw-kages available for the event, grab them now on Matchtic or Peatix
● Dog lovers without a furry companion are welcome to join at regular ticket prices available on SISTIC.
SINGAPORE, 4 JANUARY 2024–Ice Magic, Asia’s largest touring pop-up winter playground, proudly unveils an exciting adventure dedicated to furry friends and their owners,4 Paws @ IceMagic, responding to popular requests. The Winter Wonderland will welcome canine companion over two weekends in January (13-14 and 20-21 January), where dog owners have the opportunity to bring their four-legged friends for a paw-tastic snow time during these dates.
A One-of-A-Kind Winter Getaway for Dogs, Not to be Missed
Furry friends and their owners who love winter are in for a treat at the 4 Paws @ Ice Magic event!Join in this unique adventure where dogs and their owners can frolic in the snow together, marking the first-ever experience of its kind in Singapore. This event is a must for dog owners, especially for winter-loving breeds like huskies, samoyeds, golden retrievers, and more.Capture picturesque moments against the backdrop of Wooden Cottages surrounded by real snowfall, and be immersed in a world of mesmerizing glacial art, featuring igloo sculptures, enchanting illuminated icicles and more. Don’t let the furry companions miss out on this extraordinary snowy haven filled with unforgettable memories!
Owners and their dogs can also enjoy gliding down the5-lane Mini Ice Slide or have a moment of serenity while riding onSingapore’s firstMerry-Go-Round on Ice, or gracefully glide along the majestic 300sqm Ice Rink, hand-in-paw, adding a touch of magic to their winter experience.
In the snow-covered area where temperatures dip below-15 degrees, dog owners must ensure that their dogs are dressed warmly and protected against the cold. To maintain a clean and comfortable environment for all visitors, all dogs must wear diapers (for females) or belly bands(for males). Additionally, every dog must be on a leash, securely held by an adult, and under supervision at all times.Dog owners are reminded to ensure their dogs are free from contagious diseases or parasites. Participation in the event and exposing dogs to a cold environment will be at the dog owner’s own risk.
Preparing Furry Friends For a Time of Their Lives
Ticket Sales and Time Slot Reservations for 4 Paws @ Ice Magic
Tickets are available for sale through Matchtic or Peatix. Due to extremely limited ticket quantities available for furry friends, paw parents are advised to secure their tickets online as soon as possible. Tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Please note that dog tickets and paw-kages can only be secured through online purchase–strictly no walk-ins allowed.Dog lovers without a furry companion are welcome too! Join us at regular ticket prices, available on SISTIC.To ensure an outstanding experience for all visitors, crowd control measures will be in place, including a visitor limit for each session of the event. Consequently, visitors are encouraged to book their desired sessions early to avoid disappointment.
Kindly refer to the session timetable below
Further information on ticket prices can be found in the table below.
All latest information and updates on Ice Magic will be published on @icemagicasia Instagram account and ICE MAGIC ASIA Facebook account.
Pawrents to Read These Safety Guidelines:
● Dogs are to be kept on a leash at all times, and leash has to be held firmly. Dogs have to be kept under supervision at all times.
● Every dog must be accompanied by at least one adult.
● No running or dog running allowed.
● For safety purposes, large dogs weighing above 8KGs will not be allowed to ride theDouble-Lane Ice Slide nor the Snow Slope.
● Owners should ensure their dogs are free from contagious diseases or parasites. 4 Paws@ Ice Magic reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog displaying signs of illness.
● It is advisable to limit playtime to around 45 minutes, taking into consideration the dog’s comfort and how well they can handle the cold.
How to Dress Your Pup
● In the snow-covered area, the well-being of all furry visitors are of utmost importance. With temperatures dipping below-15 degrees, dog owners should ensure that their dogs are dressed warmly and protected against the cold. Thoughtful addition of clothing for dogs, particularly those with dogs sporting a single-layer fur coat will be advised.
● Dogs are required to wear diapers (female) or belly bands (male) throughout the event.
● For small and medium-sized furry friends, it is recommended to wear dog shoes for extra grip and protection against the cold.