Asian Night Market
When : 16 Jan - 9 Feb 2020, 5pm - 10:30pm
Where : Siloso Point, Sentosa
Event DetailsFor the first time ever, the critically acclaimed touring Taiwan food exhibition, Taiwan Food Festival (士林嘉年华), featuring Ningxia Night Market (宁夏夜市), is coming to Singapore, and will make Sentosa home from 16 January to 9 February 2020. Organised by Apollo Entertainment Media and supported by Steward’s Solution and Sentosa Development Corporation, the first edition of Asian Night Market will bring authentic, traditional and mouth-watering Taiwanese cuisine, prepared by the original chefs and stall vendors, directly from Ningxia Night Market to Siloso Point. Spanning from Siloso Beach to Siloso Point, Asian Night Market: Taiwan Food Festival will recreate a mini Ningxia with more than 30 food stalls direct from the popular night market. Nicknamed the “stomach of Taipei” and recognised as one of the most well-liked night markets, Ningxia Night Market features more than 130 different types of Taiwanese food. With more than 40 years of history, these food stalls will bring the authentic flavours of Taiwanese street food to Sentosa. In recent years, Ningxia Night Market has gained popularity over the other night markets and welcomed more than 1.8 million visitors in 2018 alone. We will be bringing more than 30 food stalls direct from Ningxia Night Market to Singapore, creating a mini Ningxia. Patrons can savor some of the popular dishes such as Flaming Beef Cubes (火焰骰子牛肉), Beef Noodles (牛肉麵), Fried Chicken Cutlet and Crispy Salted Chicken (炸雞排, 鹽酥雞), Grilled King Oyster Mushroom (烤考杏苞菇), Tian Bu La (Taiwanese Oden) (甜不辣), Taiwanese Oyster Omelette (蚵仔煎)，Egg-bombed Scallion Pancake (激蛋蔥油餅) and many more. Stay tuned for more information!
Payment Modes:This is a cashless event.
Promotions:Enjoy 10% off* F&B with Mastercard® Enjoy $5 off** your Grab ride to Sentosa with promo code “SentosaSpring” Flash your membership card and redeem $8 vouchers!*** Sentosa Islander members: Redeem $8 vouchers for food NTUC members: Redeem $8 vouchers for food SAFRA members: Redeem $8 vouchers for drinks Civil Service Club Members: Redeem $8 vouchers for drinks
Asian Night Market is a food touring show, developed by Apollo Entertainment Media, to bring the different types of night markets from Asia to Singapore.
Entry to Asian Night Market is free, so mark your calendars and make it a fun outing with your family and friends. Sentosa’s island admission rates apply.
Click here for more information on island admission rates.
The first edition of Asian Night Market is open to public from 16 January to 9 February 2020, between 5pm to 10.30pm. We will be closed on 20, 21 and 22 January, and open throughout the entire Chinese New Year period. So, come and celebrate Chinese New Year with us!
The various modes of transport to Siloso Point include:
Public transport – Enter Sentosa via the Sentosa Express and alight at Beach Station.
– Thereafter, board Bus A from Beach Station and alight at Siloso Point. – Alternatively, on weekends (Fri – Sun) and public holidays, take advantage of the free event shuttle bus that will ply between Beach Station and Siloso Point. The bus will run from 5pm to 11.30pm except on 19 Jan, 27 Jan, 2 Feb and 9 Feb where it will run to 10.30pm.
– Guests entering via taxis and private hire cars can drop off at the Siloso Point taxi stand.
– Guests driving in are advised to park at Beach Station carpark before heading over to Siloso Point via Bus A or the event shuttle bus.
– Parking charges: $1.2/hour between 7am – 5pm; and $2.40 per entry between 5.01pm – 6:59am
Singapore Cable Car
– For a more scenic route, take the Mount Faber line from Mount Faber or Harbourfront station and alight at Sentosa station
– From Sentosa Station, take a short 3-5 minute walk to Imbiah Lookout station and hop on the Sentosa line to Siloso Point.
There will be more than 30 Taiwanese food stalls, flown-in directly from Ningxia Night Market, serving authentic Taiwanese street food to satisfy your cravings.
Find out more about the food available here.
There will be performances by Singapore’s own talents, every Friday to Sunday throughout the event period, including Wang Wei Liang, Ruth Kueo and many more.
Check out the performance schedule here.
Yes, this event is open to all! Dedicated spaces have been made available for guests in wheelchairs and kids in strollers
This is a smoke-free event.
We welcome you to bring your pets to the event. Please do keep them leashed at all times, clean up after your pets and dispose of all wastes in a hygienic manner.
Toilets can be found at both zones. Kindly refer to the Event Map for more information.
Asian Night Market is a cashless event and payments can be made via contactless payment methods. This includes Mastercard, Visa, WeChat Pay, Alipay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and EZ-Link card.
Guests may purchase and/or top-up EZ-link cards at the top-up booths on-site. The minimum top-up amount is $20.
Kindly refer to the Event Map for more information.
We discourage patrons from staying past the closing time for their safety due to the limited lighting.
Due to regulatory requirements, alcohol purchased in one zone may not be brought to the other.
Food and drinks from outside the Asian Night Market are not permitted at the event. Don’t miss this chance to indulge in a wide variety of Taiwanese street food available at the event!
Please note that the following items are prohibited at the event:
– Weapons and sharp objects of any kind (including, guns, metal, or ceramic knives, corkscrews etc)
– Flammable items & liquids (aerosols, fireworks, etc)
– Bicycles and personal mobility devices
– Laser pointers
– Any dress, attire, costume or accessory that is likely to be offensive to any race, religion, ethnicity or nationality and that may potentially cause disharmony amongst different groups.
– Remote controlled aerial cameras, planes, helicopters and other similar devices
– The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not comply with the above.
We take the safety and security of everyone seriously, and will be undertaking all appropriate measures to ensure this.
Those who require medical assistance, or should anyone feel unwell or spot any suspicious activity, please alert the working crew on-site.
We will be monitoring the National Environment Agency’s weather advisories. Activities will continue in the event of light rain but should there be heavy rain or if lightning is forecasted, all activities will be suspended temporarily for the safety of our guests.
In the event of inclement weather, please check our social media platforms and website for latest updates before you head down to Asian Night Market.